+39 (06) 9558 1300 

Who we are

the building's history

The first owner of the building may have been Durante Duranti, the lover of Costanza Farnese, or Guglielmo della Porta, who in this case would also have been the architect. The palace takes its name from the three coats of arms of the Farnese family, which were added to the facade under Paul III.

In the center of the upper floor is the coat of arms of Paul III with the papal tiara and the keys between two unicorns. On the left the coat of arms of Cardinal Alessandro Farnese and on the right the coat of arms of his brother Ottavio Farnese or Pierluigi Farnese, both Dukes of Parma and Piacenza.

relais in palazzo storico a Roma

Let's keep in touch

follow us on our social channels

Boutique Hotel - Relais Giulia Roma
Web Marketing e Siti Internet Omnigraf - Web Marketing e Siti Internet